ICE has just introduced their new version of the popular ICE Sprint X Tour models. It is an electric version with two 504 Wh batteries and Schwalbe GT 365, 4 season tyres.
Sprint X 365 features and options include:
- 2 factory supplied 504wh Shimano STEPS batteries*
- Schwalbe GT 365 4-season go-anywhere tyres
- Powerful 250w e-assist Shimano STEPS motor with 3 power levels: Eco, Trail and Boost
- Capable, versatile, sporty, comfortable, performance cycling
- Rigid or suspension frame models
- 2 different seating options – Ergo-Luxe and Ergo-Flow
- Medium seat height and low centre of gravity for increased riding stability
- Optional Enviolo fully automatic gear changing
- Practical folding frame for easy trike storage and transporting
- Natural intuitive indirect steering
- Powerful disc or drum brakes
- Rear parking brake
- Wide range of rider comfort and ICE accessories
- 10-year peace of mind warranty
The batteries have to be swapped when the first one is empty so they are not wired in. However, this is not a problem at all as you have to do some stops anyway. Also, they are positioned so that you have easy access to both of them. The Sprint X 365 in ICE’s stock now and will be shipped to the dealers over the next couple of weeks.
Full information here.
More Sunday videos here.